Why fo I have a lumpy feeling in my throat it wont swallow but majes me feel sick thanks?

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Lump in throat
The sensation of a persistent lump in your throat that does not resolve with "clearing the throat" or swallowing may be due to thyroid enlargement, laryngopharyngeal reflux (lpr), anterior cervical disc protrusion that pushes on the esophagus from behind.
It could also be that you have thick mucus that is stuck to the back of the throat. See an ENT for a complete exam.

In brief: Lump in throat
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Pathology
In brief: Globus?
If there is no physical mass -- and be sure -- then this sounds like a common trick that your throat muscles are playing on you.
It's called "globus pharyngis" or formerly "globus hystericus". Ear nose and throat specialists see a lot of this and can help you if there is any question. Good luck.

In brief: Globus?
Dr. Marsha Davis