I'm trying to get pregnant but can't I'm 32 with no children plus a small cervix please tell me how can I get pregnant?

Time for consult. If you have been having unprotected sex with your partner for more than a year & not conceived, a workup at a fertility center may be the best way to find answers. Both you & your partner will need to be evaluated. Your regular OB can sometimes start the process but the center can study you both & provide information on assisted pregnancy if needed.