I have constantly big and dark circles under my eyes since I was kid. I had blood and hormons tests, I sleep enough, no smoking or drinking or allergy?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Allergies?
In the field of medicine, we call these "allergic shiners" that can be due to chronic nasal sinus inflammation that does not allow the sinuses to drain which also inflames the blood vessels occluding their ability to drain.
...Leading to "allergic shiners." might be time to get checked out by an allergist for treatment options.

In brief: Allergies?
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. David Sachs
Ophthalmology
In brief: Genetics
Unfortunately these bags are usually secondary to genetics and time.
See an ophthalmoplastics dr.

In brief: Genetics
See an ophthalmoplastics dr.
Dr. David Sachs
Dr. David Sachs
Dr. Jonathan Jassey