Cough sore throat fever bodyache cold?

Virus. Sounds like a viral upper respiratory infection. Symptoms may last 5-10 days depending on too many factors and too small of a space for this answer. Persistent temperatures, lack of improvemt in symptoms should prompt you to see a doctor please.
Possibilities... You likely have either a bacterial or viral infection. See your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. Drink plenty of fluids and rest. If there is a bacterial infection, antibiotics would be prescribed. Otherwise, treatment involves symptom control.