Would someone with severe post-thrombotic syndrome be at higher risk of stroke and heart disease?

Venous disorder. Post phlebitic (thrombotic) syndrome is a venous disorder and is a result of having had a clot in the deep veins leading to venous hypertension and venous insufficiency. It does not make one more prone to stroke or heart disease.
Post-thrombotic. Post-thrombotic syndrome does not make one more prone to stroke or heart disease. It effects your veins and venous health which are just as important.