I have suffered from migraine headaches since i was three i'm now 23 I have CP and a black spot on my head docs say CT and MRI are fine?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Migraine

Is due to an imbalance in the autonomic (automatic) nervous system and is easily treated by getting rid of "junk" in diet (if it applies to you) and some vitamin supplements.
Alas that has not "caught on" in modern medicine but it actually works for I have treated many migraine sufferers. Try to find a doc who understands alternative medicine.

In brief: Migraine

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Navdeep Virk
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Neuromusculardentist

It maybe because of inadequate jaw formation seek a neuro muscular dentist there are a few in australia that i know of lemmy know if i can help you find one.

In brief: Neuromusculardentist

Dr. Navdeep Virk
Dr. Navdeep Virk
Dr. Vikram Patel