Would you see an enlarged right heart on a chest CT scan without contrast and CT scan x ray?

Yes if greatly enlar. An enlarged heart can be seen on X-ray or CT scan especially if it is greatly enlarged. However, the cause for the enlargement is usually not apparent by those means. An echocardiogram (ultrasound) usually does a better job. sometimes more specialized tests are needed. However, if this is the 1st time that an enlarged heart was detected, it is best to get it confirmed & identify the cause. GL & TY.