I have been spotting for over 3 weeks. I have always had irregular periods. I had a baby in January 2014 and have only had one period since then. ?

Dr. Mary David

In brief: Annovulation

When you don't ovulate for whatever reason the uterine lining just keeps growing until it gets so thick it starts breaking off in places.
This leads to prolonged spotting or heavy bleeding. Over time it increases the risk of uterine cancer. You need to see your doctor to look into the cause of the annovulation and get started on treatment. Hope this helps. Be safe.

In brief: Annovulation

Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham