If you kiss someone who smokes weed, or having sexual intercourse with them. Will this cause the other person to get a bacterial infection??

Absolutely not. Bacterial infection is spread by bacteria. Bacteria that cause disease are no more common in those who use weed than those who do not. Having unprotected sex may expose you to all the routine sexually transmitted diseases. Unless you know your partner is disease free and trust them very well you should practice safe sex. The VIRAL infections Hepatitis B, C and HIV are serious reasons to be safe.