Had mild fatty liver for a yr elevated enzymes and bilirubin. Blood work has been normal for 6 mths. Ultrasound shows no fat does this mean it better?

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Something missing...

Mild fatty liver does not cause elevated bili and if fatty liver was noted on US it will not often disappear in a year. Elevated bilirubin and your age suggest other causes ( alcohol, pregnancy, Hepatitis B or C, Gilbert's, autoimmune hepatitis?) If you are seeing a gastroenterologist I feel comfortable with your explanation otherwise I would expect that the above conditions have been examined.

In brief: Something missing...

Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Rawhi Omar
Pathology

It sounds like your liver function profile has returned to normal.
Hopefully it will stay that way.

Hopefully it will stay that way.
Dr. Rawhi Omar
Dr. Rawhi Omar
Dr. Arnon Rubin