Swollen lymph node in neck for three months (sometimes tender) unintended weight loss, headaches, saw doc, did blood work, still waiting, what is it?

Pathology

In brief: Need more info

You doctor ordered the blood tests as it is not feasible to come to a conclusion from examining you and the history.
It is not practical to provide a better opinion than your doctor who has more information than we do in this forum. I understand your concern and you need to be patient for the test results. Just to caution you, blood test may not provide answer and biopsy may be needed.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Steven Seres