What are the requirements for a young adult with hip dysplasia (23, F) to be a candidate for a Peri-Acetabular Osteotomy?

Coverage. I would not hesitate to be seen for a more detailed explanation, but basically the procedure is done to improve acetabular coverage of the femoral head. So criteria would be a femoral head that lacks full coverage, usually by 39-40 percent, adequate range of motion of that hip, and lack of severe degenerative cahges in the hip itself. Again, don't hesitate to be seen.