My mother has severe burning sensation in chest, neck, face, hands and head, shortness of breath, extreme weakness, diarrhea, plz help.

Very worried. Namaste. I'm very worried about your mother given the symptoms you describe. The best help I can give you is to inspire you to take her to a doctor right away. I understand your worry about her and your plea for help from us, but she must see a doctor near you as soon as possible.
Emergency. If this is a sudden or new onset of these symptoms, could be a heart attack or other emergency. Please call for an ambulance and get her to an emergency room right away. It is possible that this a gastrointestinal infection or severe reflux, but she needs evaluation immediately.