Hello my self shikha, my age is 24, my skin tone is average even I face so many acne and pimple problem even I want to make my skin fairer so any cream?

Acne vulgaris. Your age and the problems you describe sound like typical acne that afflicts many people your age. I'm not sure what's available in you local pharmacy, but daily use of benzoyl peroxide 5%-10% cream or lotion along with daily face washing with a mild soap would be a good start. You won't get results overnight but you should notice improvement in a few weeks.