How to get rid of vaginal warts?

Medication. All the medications used to treat warts are prescribed by doctor. Please visit with your doctor to make a proper diagnosis.Only your doctor after exam will be able to counsel you in regard to best treatment.
Many options. Although there are some medications the patient can apply at home, these usually require prolonged regular application over a period of months. Some simple office treatments include application of dilute bi- or trichloracetic acid, freezing, cautery, and simple excision. The key is to be as persistent as needed until the outbreak stops as your own immune system learns to suppress the virus.