Hello, I have noticed after sexual intercourse I can smell an odor similar to cheese, and it will last a couple days after. I have no itching/burning?

BV. One of the classic symptoms of bacterial vaginosis is an odor which is not usually associated with much in the way of itching or burning and is more pronounced after intercourse. However, it is most often referred to as fishy. This may be your problem. To know for sure you will need testing. Hope this helps.
Yeast infection. You have vaginitis.....probably fungal origin....other associated infection possible.
See an MD. Itching/burning may be associated with yeast, but a bad smell may be caused by vaginal bacteria that you should see a doctor for, in order to be diagnosed and obtain treatment. Alternatively you miht consider trying condoms and seeing whether or not these symptoms persist afterwards.