I am planning to take Rituximab for Rheumatoid Arthritis but my red blood cell count is very low. Does Rituximab helps to increase blood count also?

See below. First, find out what causes your anemia. If your anemia is caused by chronic inflammation such as RA, treating the underlying etiology for anemia by Rituximab will eventually lead to an increase red blood cell count. If your anemia is caused autoimmune-medicated hemolysis, Rituximab can also help increase red cell counts. But, Rituximab itself does not have direct effect on red cell production.