I have a pimple like ball on my eyelid I have put ointments and it didn't seem to go away then again i've had it for a couple of months now ?

Dr. Benjamin Chun
Ophthalmology
In brief: Stye?
Could be one of several things, but chalazion (stye) is probably highest on the list of differential.
Studies have shown that warm compress is really the only nonsurgical treatment that works. Steroid oinment may aid warm compress, but alone does nothing. However, if its been more than a month, chances are, nothing will work other than incision and drainage. Go see your eyemd.

In brief: Stye?
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Dr. Robert Chang
Ophthalmology
In brief: Chalazion
See if it is a stye that has turned into a chalazion (vs.
A cyst or some other lesion). Could wait for it to reabsorb, or have it removed by office procedure after getting it checked out.

In brief: Chalazion
Dr. Robert Chang
Dr. Robert Chang