I have milky white discharge from vagina but no itchiness, pain, or burning. I am on seasonique birth control. I read this is normal but wasn't sure.

Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Could be yeast

Since birth control pills increase yeast overgrowth you could have an asymptomatic growth of yeast in vagina causing the milky white discharge.
If no symptoms it is not harmful to you. Good idea to take good probiotics, possibly raw apple cider vinegar and olive oil as a salad dressing. Thyme, clove, oregano, and rosemary all inhibit yeast can be used in food.

In brief: Could be yeast

Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Normal

If it becomes bothersome, thick or smelly, or changes color go in for an evaluation .
If it is enough to soak a panty liner you might want to talk to your doctor as well because it is a pain and maybe another pill would be better for you.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. SCOTT SWOPE

In brief: Very possible normal

See your doctor, ask questions and stay on your medicine if you are pleased with the answers.

In brief: Very possible normal

Dr. SCOTT SWOPE
Dr. SCOTT SWOPE