I've been having shortness of breath w/ hot flashes on and off for about a year now. Heart and lungs checked are all normal. Just menopausal?

Yes. it could be hormonal....Check about hormonal replacement and/or medications which can help with these symptoms! Good Luck Hope this Helps! Dr Z.
Shortness of. Breathe is not a symptom of menopause.Mental evaluation for anxiety with menopausal symptoms Ifor lungs and heart are okay.
Menopause. Sherlock Holmes the great detective said paraphrasing " when you have ruled everything else out, that which remains is the cause." So in your case I believe you have hit the nail on the head.