I was diagnosed with neuphrotic syndrome. The last few days I have had severe back pain, pain in urinating and blood in urine. Could it be related?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Go to see your doc

You should go to see your nephrologist as soon as possible.
Go tomorrow and don't delay anymore. Other things like infection, stone also can happen in addition to possible worsening of your underlying kidney problem.

In brief: Go to see your doc

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Bahman Omrani
Pain Management

In brief: Not related

The constellation of back pain, grossly visible blood in the urine and painful urination is not related to the presentation of nephrotic syndrome and is most likley related to an ascending urinary tract infection.
Needs to be evaluated by a doctor soon.

In brief: Not related

Needs to be evaluated by a doctor soon.
Dr. Bahman Omrani
Dr. Bahman Omrani
Dr. Vikram Patel