I have pain in my whole body not severe just enough to make feel uncomfortable, is it because of the cold or should I worry more im 23 female?

Dr. Stephen Rodrigues

In brief: Could be many issues

If you are not pregnant w severe pain, nausea and vomiting more than likely it an irritable bowel issue.
so called IBS can make you feel sick and miserable without any positive blood test or x-rays. The treatment is wellness and being proactive with diet exercise vits, minerals, yoga, massage, chiropractic adjustment and acupuncture. Alway see a Doc who can see you and lay hands on you to be sure.

In brief: Could be many issues

Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
Dr. Adam Levy