About 10 years ago found through cat scan sinus cavities were double the size. To this day have nose bleeds and cluster headaches. What can help me?

See an ENT. The best way to establish whether or not your headaches (cluster) and nosebleeds are related to your sinuses is to see your local ENT and undergo a formal evaluation, tests and imaging.
See specialist. Start with your ENT physician for reevaluation and treatment options. They should be able to team up with whomever to address your combined problems. Best of luck.