38 yo, BRCA I & II negative, sister died from stage 4 breast cancer. intermittent occassional, burning pain top right breast.

Dr. Ronald Holzman
Radiology

In brief: See below.

Although not typical for breast cancer, and even though you are under 40, as you have a first degree relative with breast cancer, you should obtain a mammogram, and possible ultrasound.

In brief: See below.

Dr. Michael Gabor
Diagnostic Radiology

In brief: See your

doctor for an evaluation.
You may need a mammogram and breast ultrasound.

In brief: See your

doctor for an evaluation.
Dr. Steven Hebert
Pathology

In brief: Burning chest pain

Your symptoms do not sound like the typical presentation for breast cancer.
You were wise to get checked for BRCA I&II. Please see your doctor. You need to be examined. Your pain sounds musculoskeletal to me. Best of luck.

In brief: Burning chest pain

In brief: You just need

close surveillance , regular check ups ,self examinations along with yearly mammograms , sonograms & MRI s when indicated including core needle biopsies of suspicious areas .
For your breast pain see your doctor , your unfortunate sister's disease is incidental may not be genetic related

In brief: You just need

Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery