Had sex on the 15th w/o ejaculation ovulating today have egg white discharge& tiny clumps of white discharge and feeling crampy?stress or get plan b?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Plan B

Use over the counter Plan B if intercourse was within 72 hours to decrease the risk of unplanned pregnancy.
Then schedule a visit to have your vaginal discharge tested for infection. You can also discuss your birth control options so that you can avoid these scares in the future

In brief: Plan B

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Betsy Greenleaf
Gynecology

In brief: Follow up with dr

Without an exam it is difficult to tell.
Plan B is preferable within 72 hours after unprotected sex so I would not consider that at this time. Follow up with doctor to make sure there is not an infection.

In brief: Follow up with dr

Dr. Betsy Greenleaf
Dr. Betsy Greenleaf
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham