When masturbating, is it harmful to the body to cum over and over for hours? Is having more than 10 at a time a bad thing?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Hard to say!
I would think that many of my colleagues would agree that your are over doing it a bit.
The penis may revolt if you continue this as will the prostate, testicles and the urethra. It would appear you have an obsession and perhaps a neurosis regarding masturbation. I would recommend you to cut this activity back to 1-2 times a day by will power and see what happens. Otherwise see your doctor.

In brief: Hard to say!
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Proffitt has given you good advice. If you can do this, you're probably a teen -- and you have many other things you need to be doing during these special years. If this is an obsession, please talk with your physician. And I admire your courage in what must be a challenging question.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham