When masturbating is it bad or harmful to the brain and/or heart? Cuz at times my heart is racing and I get a random headache before and after I cum?

Dr. John Moranville

In brief: No

Masturbation in and of itself is not harmful.
Excessive masturbation may cause injury to the genitalia. Ejaculation occurs at the height of sexual excitation. Increased heart rate and respiratory rate are part of the sexual "high" or orgasm. Many people feel guilty when they masturbate, but almost everyone does it at least once.

In brief: No

Dr. John Moranville
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: No

Masturbating would not be different from any other form of sexual activity.
If you have a heart condition, it would have the same risk as other types of physical activity so ask your doctor. If you are healthy, it should not be a problem. That said, i would be concerned about loss of vision. (jk) (if you don't understand the joke, ask someone older than you.).

In brief: No

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Horacio Capote
You describe a "random headache" which makes me think it is not severe. However, if it were a severe "thunderclap headache" on orgasm, that could be a sign of a subdural bleed & a reason for emergent neuroimaging.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham