Hello Dr. I examined a 20 days old newborn baby girl & detect a harsh heart murmur. No Echo in the vicinity to confirm Dx...What to do 4 her?

Move her. If the kid is not blue,you have some time to work.This kid should be sent where this service is available.A harsh murmur at that age could represent several things, but a significant aortic stenosis would be one of them. That and the other possibilities would benefit from early intervention.A balloon procedure could give the kid years before anything else was needed.Benign murmurs are not harsh.