When stand up straight and twist my shoulders left and right, a sound as of i'm rubbing paper together comes out. Results in my throat feeling tight.?

Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Thoracic outlet synd
This is an unusual symptom and should be checked by your physician.
It is possible that the normally wide outlet to your chest (thorax) is narrowed by something - this should be evaluated carefully.

In brief: Thoracic outlet synd
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. David Kam
Thoracic outlet syndrome are usually associated with facial edema, worse in the morning and decrease after standing up during the day.
Dr. David Kam
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Globus sensation
When your shoulders are generating a sound, it can be just normal crepitus and if there is no pain, it is normal.
The sound alarms you and the increased level of anxiety cause the tight feeling(globus) in your throat. Do see an orthopedic surgeon if you have shoulder pain.

In brief: Globus sensation
Dr. David Kam
Dr. David Kam
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology