Is there a recommended order for brushing your teeth, using mouthwash, and flosing?

Yes. Brush to remove the main debris where your brush can reach. Floss to clean in between and where your brush cannot reach. Rinse to complete the process. You might also add in the waterpik after brushing to " powerwash" your teeth. Good question.
Brush, Floss, Rinse. Repeat 2-3 times per day and see your dentist on a regular basis.
Best order. Brush, Floss, rinse...kill those darn germs.....and I like Closys best because it has chlorine dioxide and not alcohol. A very effective rinse and toothpaste for odor.