My wife has diabetes lately she has be feeling tired and sleepy?

Too many things.... High blood sugar, anemia, hypo or hyperthyroid, heart disease, lung disease, sleep disorders, anxiety, infection, inflammatory disease. You have given us too few symptoms to narrow this down. She needs a good history and exam and a few labs to help narrow this down.
Many possibilities. Encourage your wife to be seen by her doctor. There are many reasons for being unusually tired - often, just being too busy is the answer. But since she is diabetic, she is at greater risk for more serious concerns such as heart disease. Particularly in diabetics - and particularly in women, heart disease symptoms can be very subtle. Don't take a chance. Good luck. LGromkoMD.