3days of diarrhea with cramping until I use the restroom. 2nd and 3rd day throwin up. My stool consist of water. Feeling very dehydrated. Help please?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Gastroenteritis?

Most cases of viral gastroenteritis are mild &self-limited over several days--resolving on their own with supportive care (drink fluids to prevent dehydration, eat moderately as tolerated, as needed analgesia).
In special cases (newborns, elderly, debilitated) hospitalization may be required to provide IV fluids & to support co-morbid medical conditions. Sounds like you need medical attention.

In brief: Gastroenteritis?

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: Go to Emergency room

You are dehydrated and your blood volume is likely 2 quarts low on water. You need intravenous rehydration to replace the loss.
You may not need to be admitted and will feel much better after rehydration. Have someone take you or call your rescue squad. Go to ER NOW.

In brief: Go to Emergency room

Dr. Arnon Rubin