My 3 mo'a right hand have 2 lines inside the hand. I have been searching N so afraid sign of baby have down syndrome. Is that possible?it's scare me

In brief: Not specific

Quit searching the net.
If you have a concern about your baby take it to his/her doc and discuss your fears. Almost every feature seen in a DS child is occasionally seen in the normal population, and there are a few DS babies who have few of the traditional features.

In brief: Not specific

Quit searching the net.
Dr. Sari Nabulsi

In brief: Simian crease

having simian crease in the hand doesn't mean having Down syndrome.
Down has many other features like hypotonia, upward slanting of the eyes, flat back of the head, etc

In brief: Simian crease

Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Louis Cooper
Speak with your doctor for additional information and ask the question of your pediatrician. You may be worrying unnecessarily. Usually these concerns are noticed earlier in the nursery. Check with your doctor.
Dr. Shontae Buffington