I'm B12 deficiency and getting injections I'm also peri menopause.im lightheaded and have tingling in my fingertips.please why is this happening.

Pathology

In brief: Need more info

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests.
It would be prudent to see your doctor. It is likely that you may be deficient in other nutrients also. Try taking multivitamin tablet daily. Light exercise each day may help. Discuss taking hormone replacement with your doctor.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Daniel Lebowitz
Board Certified, Anti-Aging Medicine