Does wellbutrin (bupropion) help social anxiety and ocd?

No, not so much. Wellbutrin (bupropion) does not have much in the way of anti-anxiety or anti obsessional effects. Other medications, often ssri antidepressants work much better for this. Psychiatrists can help you find a helpful one -- evaluation first, though!
Welbutrin helps with. depression, so if depression underlies social anxiety and OCD, then it would be helpful. However, Wellbutrin (bupropion) can cause an increase in stimulation, possibly even agitation as side-effects. These are not good with respect to social anxiety and OCD, as these are anxiety disorders, which are already characterized by agitation or other "internally stimulated" experiences. See a psychiatrist.
May not be the best. Ssris and other antidepressant medications that work on serotonin may be more helpful for your social anxiety and ocd. However, if your symptoms are controlled by your current medication, there is no need to change that. Talk to your doctor about any concerns you may have.