I have been having swelling of legs below sock line, swelling of feet and numbness in toes?

The numbness. May or may not be secondary to the swelling. You need to find out why you are getting the swelling: is it chronic venous insufficiency? Hypertension? A leaky heart valve? Kidney problem? Side effect of medication? Too much salt in your diet? An occupation where you stand alot? A follow up with a doctor is the best way to solve the issue.
Edema. Swelling of the feet can be for many reasons, some simple and some more complicated. The numbness is more than likely secondary to the swelling. The best way to find resolution is to seek the consult of a general or family practioner and start you path to finding the cause.