30% of left medial meniscus removed july 8. Limp and have pain there, back, front, and outside of knee. Is this caused by lack of meniscus?

Joint overload pain. Once part of the meniscus is removed due to a tear, the involved joint space can suffer from overloading. with loss of the shock absorbing effect of the meniscus, Cartilage and subchondral bone can begin to "feel the pain". Arthritis, breakdown of the cartilage, can lead to further joint space narrowing and also increase symptoms of pain. Discuss with your surgeon now that postop pain is chronic.