My 2yrs old son have on and off nose bleeding on one side for a few days now. When he cry it bleed much more. What should I do ??

Dr. Tanya Russo

In brief: Epistaxis

Nose bleeds are common in children with allergies or on antihistamines for allergies.
The inflammation from this hypersensitivity is often worse with dry air, nose picking, blowing, etc. In the absence of any other abnormal bleeding (little red dots to the skin, bleeding from the gums, rectum, etc.) humidification of the bedroom with or without prescribed nasal steroid sprays is helpful.

In brief: Epistaxis

Dr. Jonathan Jassey