My child has a skin rash?

Many possibilities. Location? Duration? Color? Induration? Peeling? Scaly?Exposures? Blisters? Scabs? Itchy? Other symptoms? Please be a lot more descriptive and specific.
Intersting. What is your question? This public site is not a chat room. You submit a description of your problem and ask a specific question and site docs can sometimes provide a probable cause and solution. Your brief statement does not provide enough information to receive a response. It cannot be linked to other submissions you may make, so you need to start over.
Children skin rash. It is difficult to make a diagnosis for skin rash without a picture. Generally a skin rash with no fever is more benign than one with fever which could indicate invasive bacterial infection. The timing is also important. Is the rash followed a recent illness? Is there any other symtoms like itching, oozing? Is there any history of travel or contact with foreign substances ( poison oaks e.g).