I need to get motivated to lose weight and get fit. I also need to treat my acnes. I also need to learn how to eat vegetables.

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: All of the things

you mention may be linked.
You need someone to be accountable to. Please talk w/your doc,a mental health professional, or a spiritual guide. Set clear and measurable goals and review them weekly. Peace and good health. Congratulations on thinking this way. Catching things at 18 y.o. is great!

In brief: All of the things

you mention may be linked.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif

In brief: Incomplete question

When you submit a question, you must provide enough background information for site docs to review.
You must also submit a concise question that reflects the info submitted. This is not a chat room, so any question must be complete,We do not have access to any previous question or data upload.If you want to die young with bad skin, go ahead. If you want to avoid it ask a clear question.

In brief: Incomplete question

Dr. Cindy Juster