Dull, achy pain in my left breast. Recently I noticed pain whn drinking water sometimes and it radiates down my left arm. What could cause this?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Strange

if the pain only occurs when drinking then the source of pain is most likely in the digestive system although the breast is an odd place to have pain from this.
I'd start with a primary care doctor for a beast exam and evaluation and then see a gastroenterologist if needed.

In brief: Strange

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Joseph Kratzer
Neurology

In brief: Possibly esophageal

pain while drinking water could conceivably be associated with an esophageal abnormality.
While most commonly this would be due to esophageal reflux at your age, any pain such as this really needs to be evaluated by your primary care practitioner.

In brief: Possibly esophageal

Dr. Joseph Kratzer
Dr. Joseph Kratzer
Dr. Jane Van Dis