Feet : knot of henry planta fisha metatarsalgia small bones around big toe and ball of foot very inflamed & grating will fracture unless rested op?

Hamster - you keep . Asking the same questions and your age keeps changing. Are you unhappy with the advice you were given?
Confusing. Not sure what your question is, but if you have tendonitis at the master knot of henry, plantar fasciitis, sesamoiditis and metatarsalgia all on the same foot you need rest! and a lot of it!
Plantar fascia. I apparently missed your earlier questions. If all this is going on then you do need to rest. I would put you in a cam walker , add injection therapy as needed and possibly pt. If you are asking the same question(s) using different names perhaps you need to be satisfied with the same answers.