I read xanthalasma means you'll have a heart attack in 10 yrs I'm only 33 :- (is this true?

No, not true. Hi. Xanthelasma are a marker of some cases of extremely high cholesterol (LDL). First of all, ask your doc to do a lipid panel. Make sure what you have really are xanthelasma. Have your doc check your tendons for tendon xanthomata. There is absolutely no time limit on when heart attacks occur in the setting of xanthelasma or any xanthomata. But if LDL is very high, of course you're at high risk.