I'm 41 and I have high blood pressure and pregnant....

Dr. Mary David

In brief: High risk pregnancy

Your age and hypertension make this a high risk pregnancy and should be followed as such but you don't ask a question so I don't know what you need to know beyond that.
If you have specific concerns please let us know and we can give you better answers.

In brief: High risk pregnancy

Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Office visit ASAP

You need to see your OB doctor and probably a perinatologist ASAP.
Not maybe, you need to do it now. Congrats on your pregnancy. You did not ask a question; if you have a specific concern, please submit again with what you want to know. Good wishes.

In brief: Office visit ASAP

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Vicken Poochikian