I have tried almost every sedating medication available. The only thing that gets me to sleep is 3000mg of seroquel (quetiapine). Any tips!

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Difficulty falling

Asleep is often associated w/anxiety while waking up early and not returning to sleep is associated w/depression.
Periodic waking is associated w/overall light sleep. Please see you doc who may order a sleep study. A psychologist can help w/stress management. Peace and good health. Try not to nap in daytime or limit it to a cat nap of 15 minutes.

In brief: Difficulty falling

Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice

In brief: Herb

As to an effective sophorific medication relatively devoid of side effects: Medicinal cannabis is effective if used properly; as has been reported by countless patients.
Physicians trained in the art and science of medicinal cannabis consultancy might be helpful.

In brief: Herb

Dr. Eric Weisman