If I have the symptoms of restless legs syndrome but in my whole body and the symptoms are around the clock is it RLS and if not what could it be?

Dr. Peter Glusker
Neurology

In brief: Severe restlessness

Very very rarely restless legs syndrome can affect the rest of the body, but it is quite uncommon.
Thyroid abnormalities or side effects from medications or supplements, or excessive caffeine intake are common causes. I too would urge reviewing the problem with your family doctor.

In brief: Severe restlessness

Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Neurology

In brief: RESTLESSNESS

To diagnose rls, the unpleasant feeling in the legs should be significant at night and while laying down, so i doubt that you have rls.
You need to be seen and evaluated by your doctor.

In brief: RESTLESSNESS

Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Dr. Mohammad Homsi