My daughter 3 days did not want to breast-feed, what to do with breasts because I feel pain? Help

Lactation Specialist. You may want to see a lactation specialist from your birth hospital to help assist with breastfeeding. Many questions here? Is the baby stooling frequently? Is your milk in? Are your breasts engorged? Is milk flowing once baby latches on? Be sure to get comfortable first, wait till the baby's mouth is wide and bring him straight onto the breast, with the tip of the nipple in the back of his mouth.
Engorgement. Pain in the breasts of nursing mothers is usually a symptom of engorgement. This occurs when your breasts are producing more milk that your infant is drinking. Applying warm or cool compresses and nursing/pumping more frequently usually helps relieve the pain and prevent progression. However, redness, severe pain, fever or abnormal nipple discharge warrants a visit to your doctor.