Heartburn for 10+ years. In 6 weeks he has had stomach aches three times, nausea, body aches, chills and back pain. Also takes Nexium (esomeprazole) 40 MG daily.

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Not related.

Hard to say for sure but these are not likely related.
I assume that you might be worried about an ulcer? Nausea, body aches, chills, and back pain suggest maybe a viral infection...

In brief: Not related.

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: Needs to be examined

With only four isolated symptoms, possibly unrelated, and no information of past medical history, and no ability to question or examine the patient it's impossible to give any meaningful advice.
You need to see a physician for a thorough exam.Don't attempt to diagnose your problem on the internet. You won't be able to and you will only confuse and worry yourself.

In brief: Needs to be examined

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: ER-now

Get to the ER- symtoms are dangerous and worrisome.

In brief: ER-now

Dr. Peter Kurzweil