I have swollen glands under jaw and in neck with what feels like a hole where my wisdom tooth should be coming in I can feel a little piece of tooth ?

In brief: Ok

You have your wisdom tooth erupting.
There may be an infection if you are swollen. Please see a local dentist for evaluation

In brief: Ok

You have your wisdom tooth erupting.
Dr. Kevin Nail
You likely have pericoronitis from food packing into the gum around the partially erupted tooth. Improved hygiene can help prevent this but most times the definitive tx is extraction of the wisdom tooth. Most doctors will treat the pericoronitis first and then extract the tooth
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Pericoronitis

Your wisdom tooth is trying to erupt.
It is inflammed (pericoronitis). See and oral surgeon. He/she will likely prescribe antibiotics, pain meds and discuss removal oif the tooth/teeth.

In brief: Pericoronitis

Your wisdom tooth is trying to erupt.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil