Does a cyst 6mm in diameter in the left horn ventricle cause chronic migraines?

Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Neurology

In brief: Arachnoid cyst

I don't think so, this cyst is small and harmless ausually discovered accidentally when head ct scan or brain MRI is done as a work up for headache.

In brief: Arachnoid cyst

Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Dr. Eric Wang
Radiology

In brief: Unlikely

According to your short description, probably not, but you should have a discussion with your doctor and a thorough review of whatever imaging study you had done to ensure proper treatment or follow up is performed.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Eric Wang
Dr. Eric Wang
Dr. John h Rees
Radiology

In brief: Unlikely

6mm choroidal cyst would not obstruct a normal sized adut ventricle and would likely be incidental and asymptomatic.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. John h Rees
Dr. John h Rees
Dr. Vikram Patel